Recent Past and Near Future
March 7, 2013
Posted by on
The fact that I’ve let this blog go even under one post per month can be a huge disappointment – or a great relief – for my few followers. I have now a few related announcements to make in order to explain my past and future absence from this platform. The absence will be interrupted by wordy posts, however. Because I can’t keep my promises.
– Collaboration with The Hidden Transcript (student-run online magazine)
For forthcoming articles, refer to the page http://thehiddentranscript.com/author/paolo/
– Conferences, roundtables, workshops in the next 2 months
- Dublin, DCU – Irish Association for Russian, Central and East European Studies (IARCEES) Conference
- presentation of a paper on Pipelines and Hegemony in the Caspian Region (a neo-Gramscian appraisal)
- London, UCL – School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES) and Centre for East European Language-Based Area Studies (CEELBAS) Roundtable on “Energy and Institutions”
- presentation on Pipeline politics and Energy Security in the Caspian (the case of Kurmangazy)
- Cambridge, UK – British Association for Slavonic and East European Studies (BASEES) and International Council for Central and East European Studies (ICCEES) Congress
- panelist and discussant for panel 3.4 “EU Energy Security since 2004: Import Dependency and Russian Gas Supplies for an Expanding Union”
A couple of book reviews will also be coming along.